Flamin' Hot Bloody Marys
Even without the garnishes, they've got a kick! With the lime juice and hot sauce, this cocktail would be just good with silver tequila.
- FOR RIM
- ⅓ c. Flamin' Hot Cheetos, finely crushed
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 lime wedge
- FOR DRINK
- 2 c. tomato juice
- 8 oz. vodka
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce (such as Cholula)
- Juice of ½ lime
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- FOR GARNISH
- 3 pickle spears
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 lime wedges
- Flamin' Hot Cheetos
- On a small, shallow plate, stir to combine crushed Cheetos and lime zest. Rub the lime wedge around the rims of three glasses, then roll the wet rims in Cheeto mixture to coat.
- In a a large pitcher, stir together tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot sauce, and lime juice and season Bloody Mary mixture generously with pepper.
- Add ice to glasses and fill with Bloody Mary mixture. Garnish with pickle spears, celery stalks, lime wedges, and a small handful of Cheetos. Serve with straws.
Flamin' Hot Cheetos + Bloody Marys = brunch will NEVER be the same. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Xv4T9aa
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 1. helmikuuta 2019