Fro-Yo Berry Bark
Tell us something more satisfying than breaking apart some fro-yo bark…we’ll wait.
- 3 c. mixed berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 (5.3-oz.) containers Two Good Strawberry Greek low-fat yogurt
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine berries, orange juice, and honey with a large pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and continue to boil until fruit is broken down and liquid thickens slightly, about 8 minutes. There should be 1 cup of berry mixture. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, and let cool.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a spatula, spread yogurt into a thin layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Using a teaspoon, dollop small amounts of cooled berry jam all over top of yogurt. Using a toothpick or wooden skewer, swirl jam and yogurt layers. Gently tap baking sheet on surface to settle swirled yogurt back into place. Sprinkle with remaining cup of mixed berries.
- Freeze until solid, at least 2 hours or up to a week covered.
- Peel bark from parchment paper and break into pieces. Serve frozen.
This loaded Fro-Yo Berry Bark might actually be better than fro-yo…Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/w3Ck1jZ
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 4. helmikuuta 2019