Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna
Dig into three dreamy layers of dessert.
- 8 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ½ c. sugar
- CHEESECAKE LAYER
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
- 2 c. heavy cream
- STRAWBERRY PUDDING LAYER
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4 ounces)
- 1 container strawberry yogurt (4–5 ounces)
- 1 pint strawberries, diced
- WHIPPED CREAM LAYER
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Make the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and ½ cup sugar together and press mixture into the bottom of a 9"-x-9" glass baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Make the cheesecake layer: In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly add in 2 cups heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Make the strawberry pudding layer: In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix, strawberry yogurt and about 3 tablespoons strawberries until combined. (Start with 1½ cups milk and beat until it’s about pudding consistency. If it’s too thick, add a little more milk.) Set aside the remaining strawberries for the topping.
- Make the whipped cream: Beat heavy cream and sugar in a third bowl until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Assemble: Pour cheesecake layer on top of cooled crust, spreading evenly, then repeat with strawberry pudding layer. Top with whipped cream, spreading evenly, and garnish with remaining strawberries.