Cheesy Baked Asparagus
Even veggie haters fall in love with this.
- 2 lb. asparagus, stalks trimmed
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9”-x-13” baking dish and pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is golden and melty and asparagus is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Heat broiler and broil until cheese is bubbly and golden, 2 minutes.
How To Make Cheesy Baked Asparagus
This Cheesy Baked Asparagus makes EVERYONE fight for seconds.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/jvZwlgt
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 31. heinäkuuta 2018