This garbage bread is stuffed with all the best things: cheese, ground beef, and of course, bacon.
- FOR THE BREAD
- 5 slice bacon, sliced into ½-inch strips
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar, divided
- 1 (13.8-oz) can pizza dough, such as Pillsbury
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
- FOR DIPPING SAUCE
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. pickle relish
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until golden and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove bacon from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate. Drain all but about 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
- Return pan to heat and add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add ground beef and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat, then add Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper. Stir in sliced green onions and ½ cup cheese.
- Roll pizza dough out onto prepared baking sheet. Spread meat mixture all over pizza dough, leaving a 1" border around the edge. Top with remaining cheese and cooked bacon, then tightly roll long side to long side. Gather excess dough at ends and tuck under bread. Mix melted butter and parsley in a small bowl and brush all over bread. Bake until bread is golden, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, make dipping sauce: in a medium bowl, whisk together mayo, ketchup, mustard, and relish.
- Serve bread sliced with dipping sauce.