Spinach-Artichoke Dip Grilled Cheese
If you love spinach-artichoke dip, you need to make this immediately.
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 15-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 c. shredded Gruyere
- 4 oz. (1/2 block) cream cheese, softened
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 slices bread
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add spinach and cook until wilted, 3 minutes more.
- Add spinach to a medium bowl with artichoke hearts, Gruyere, and cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir until combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet and let melt. Butter bread and add two slices to skillet, then top with spinach-artichoke mixture and remaining slices of bread.
- Cook until nicely golden and cheese is melty, 2 to 3 minutes, then flip and cook 2 minutes more. Serve hot.