Broccoli Cheese Potato Soup
Potatoes and cheese FTW!
- Chicken Broth
- Saute carrots, celery and onion in melted butter. Add garlic and saute a few more seconds.
- Stir in chicken broth, potatoes and thyme. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cover with a lid and cook.
- Stir in broccoli and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- In a separate saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour. Cook, whisking constantly, then pour in the milk.
- Continue cooking the milk mixture until it thickens. Stir in the heavy cream, then remove from the heat.
- Pour the milk mixture into the soup and stir.
- Remove soup from the heat and stir in the cheeses until melted.