These Bunny Marys are sweet, spicy, and just the right amount of boozy. Hosting your extended family just got a liiittle bit easier.
- FOR DRINK:
- 2 c. carrot juice
- 8 oz. vodka
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (such as Cholula)
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- FOR GARNISH:
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ lemon, sliced into half moons, for rimming and garnish
- 2 carrots, peeled
- grape tomatoes, for garnish
- pepperoncini peppers, for garnish
- green olives, for garnish
- In a large pitcher or measuring cup, stir to combine carrot juice, vodka, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- Combine salt and pepper on a small shallow plate. Rim glasses with lemon slice and dip in salt and pepper mixture to coat.
- Fill glasses with ice then divide cocktail mixture evenly among them. Garnish with carrots, tomatoes, pepperoncini, and olives.