Roasted Miso Chicken Thighs
Buttery, juicy, melt-in-your mouth delicious, these Roasted Miso Chicken Thighs are LIFE.
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs (4 thighs), bone in, skin on
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened
- ½ cup white miso paste
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, smashed
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place a cast iron skillet inside to heat up for 20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a bowl to make a paste.
- Add the chicken and massage the paste all over the chicken, getting under the skin if you can without tearing the skin.
- Place in the heated cast iron skillet and roast for 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees. If the skin is not as crispy as you'd like, pop it under the broiler for a couple minutes to crisp it up.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with steamed rice.