Cheesy Breakfast Boat
This cheesy breakfast boat has LITERALLY everything your weekend crowd has ever wanted.
- 1 large shallow loaf of bread, sliced in half
- 4 lb. strips bacon
- 4 c. packed baby spinach
- 1 oz. (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°. Slice off top of bread, about an 1” deep. Hollow out center and tear bread into large pieces. Place hollowed out loaf in a 9”-x-13” baking pan.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool then chop into 1” pieces.
- Add spinach to skillet and cook until wilted, 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread cheese mixture in bread cavity then spread spinach and bacon on top.
- Crack eggs on top of bread and season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- In a medium bowl toss torn out bread with butter and garlic powder. Spread bread around loaf in baking pan.
- Bake until egg whites are just set and bread is toasted, 20 minutes.
- Use toasted bread to dip into bread boat.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com