Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip
Adding avocado to spinach artichoke dip is seriously life changing.
- 2 avocados
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 c. frozen spinach, drained and chopped
- 1 c. canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small food processor, combine avocados, lemon juice, cream cheese and garlic. Purée until smooth.
- Scoop avocado mixture into a medium bowl and fold in spinach, artichoke and parsley. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Garnish with more parsley and red pepper flakes and serve.
Who needs guac when you can have avocado spinach dip?Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/674QwZ2
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 16. tammikuuta 2019