Loaded Slow-Cooker Potatoes
Loaded Slow-Cooker Potatoes is the side dish that doesn't take up valuable oven space
- Cooking spray
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, halved and quartered if large
- 3 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- ¼ c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sour cream, drizzling
- Line a slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray. Add half the potatoes, 1¼ cups cheese, half the garlic, ⅓ of the cooked bacon, half the green onions, and half the paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat.
- Cover and cook on high until potatoes are tender, 5 to 6 hours. (The bigger your potatoes, the longer they'll need.) About 20 to 30 minutes before serving, top with remaining cheese and bacon (this is your moment to make the potatoes look pretty!).
- Garnish with more green onions and drizzle with sour cream before serving.
Loaded Slow-Cooker Potatoes is the side dish that doesn't take up valuable oven space👍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/PiwYiKG
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 5. joulukuuta 2018