Caprese Stuffed Chicken
Dinner has never been so good.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1½ c. baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into half moons
- Small bunch fresh basil
- Balsamic glaze, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 to 6 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil then season chicken all over with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Stuff each breast with mozzarella, spinach and tomatoes.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil then drizzle balsamic glaze on top.
How To Make Caprese Stuffed Chicken
Caprese Stuffed Chicken is SO amazing, you'll forget it's healthy.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/pB76XFh
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 2. tammikuuta 2019