Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Burgers
Become the star of your next BBQ by making these burgers.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- ½ c. frozen spinach, defrosted
- ½ c. chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ lb. ground beef
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Separate beef into 8 thin patties. Place a large dollop of the cream cheese mixture into the middle of a patty. Place another patty on top and pinch the seams together. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Season patties with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grease the grates with vegetable oil then add the patties. Grill until cooked to your liking, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Place on burger buns and serve warm.