Green Bean Chips
Low-carb Green Bean "Chips" will send potato chips to their GRAVE.
- 1 lb. green beans
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 300°. Combine green beans, oil, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper on a large baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast green beans until crisp, 1 hour and 20 minutes. (Start checking at 1 hour just in case your oven runs hot!) Let cool 15 minutes, then serve with ranch for dipping.