Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
The perfect side no matter what you'll be making.
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º. Add potatoes to baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, garlic, and rosemary and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until crispy, stirring occasionally, 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Add more rosemary sprigs for serving.
How To Make Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
We cracked the technique for PERFECT roasted potatoes.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/tCDwzTd
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 19. joulukuuta 2016